SANGI Europe GmbH : General Terms and Conditions for Purchase Contracts with Consumers
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all purchase contracts concluded with consumers via our online store, with the proviso that this does not deprive you as a buyer of further consumer protection at your place of residence in Europe.
The seller (hereinafter referred to as SANGI) is SANGI Europe GmbH, Leopoldstrasse 244, 80807 Munich, represented by its Managing Director, Roslyn Hayman, Commercial Register: AG Munich, HRB 256774. Only the version of the GTC available on the Internet at the time of the order shall apply. The GTC may be saved and/or printed for the purpose of the order.
(2) The German version of the GTC shall apply. This English translation is provided for information purposes only.
(3) GTC of the buyer or third parties are not applicable. This shall apply even if SANGI does not separately object to their validity in individual cases.
2. Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers in SANGI's online store do not constitute binding offers for the conclusion of sales contracts.
(2) When you complete the order process by clicking the button ‘order and pay’ you submit a legally binding offer to purchase the product(s) in question. SANGI will send you a confirmation of receipt of the offer immediately after receiving the offer. This confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of the offer.
(3) SANGI may accept the offer made by you until the end of the third working day following the day of the offer. Only upon acceptance of your offer will the purchase contract become effective.
3. Right of withdrawal and cancellation policy
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel (i.e. withdraw from) this purchase contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period of fourteen days starts from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform SANGI Europe GmbH, Leopoldstrasse 244, 80807 Munich, Germany, telephone: +49 (0) 89 - 208 039 387, fax: +49 (0) 89 - 208 039 388, e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, by means of a clear statement (e.g. an e-mail, fax, or letter sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send your notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from the purchase contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from the contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
"You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods if it results from them being handled other than would be necessary to confirm the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods."
- End of the cancellation policy -
Exception to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the purchase of sealed goods if the goods are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene because their seal has been removed after delivery.
(1) All prices quoted in SANGI's online store are gross prices including the statutory VAT, but do not include shipping costs.
(2) The shipping costs are indicated in our price information in the online store. The price including sales tax and shipping costs is also displayed in the order form before you send the order.
(1) Payment can be made by credit card (American Express, Mastercard, VISA-Card), PayPal, Giropay or instant bank transfer.
(2) In particular, direct debit, bills of exchange and checks are not accepted by SANGI as payment methods.
6. Customer account
(1) You have the possibility to open a free customer account. To do so, you must enter your name, date of birth, an e-mail address and a password. The password must be kept confidential and may not be passed on to third parties. The creation of a customer account constitutes entering a user agreement with SANGI.
(2) You can also place your order as a guest. Your data will then only be used within the scope of the order.
7. Bonus program
(1) Registration for the bonus program
1.1 No separate registration is required to participate in the bonus program. In order to collect the collected bonus points, however, it is necessary to open a free customer account. Every customer who has a customer account automatically participates in the bonus program.
1.2 You can open your customer account on the store website. You are obliged to use only true information in the customer account, and you must keep the data up to date. SANGI is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of the data.
(2) Collecting bonus points
2.1 When ordering products from the online store, customers receive bonus points credited to their customer account. These will be credited to the customer’s account in principle at the time of payment confirmation, but no later than within 30 days of the purchase.
2.2 Bonus points will be credited exclusively to the customer account from which the order was placed. Transfer to other customer accounts is not permitted.
2.3 For each full 10 Euros per purchase of the net order value of retained goods, the customer shall receive one bonus point. The costs for shipping do not count.
2.4 In the event of reversal of the purchase contract (e.g. due to withdrawal, cancellation, rescission, voidability etc.), if bonus points have already been credited for the purchase in question, the corresponding points credit will be subsequently deducted from the customer's account. Partial returns will lead to partial deduction of bonus points. The same shall apply in case of incorrect bookings by SANGI.
2.5 SANGI reserves the right to suspend or change the bonus program during periods in which other special or discount campaigns are carried out by SANGI.
(3) Redemption of bonus points
3.1 Bonus points can only be redeemed when making orders in the online store www.sangi-eu.com.
3.2 The bonus points will be converted into a cash discount with a rate of 0.5. The bonus points will be converted into a cash discount of 0.50 Euro for each point awarded, i.e. for each 10 Euros spent, and this discount can be claimed at the time of any new purchase after the bonus points are credited.
For every 10 bonus points accumulated, a discount of 5 Euros on a new order can be claimed.
3.3 Unused bonus points cannot be redeemed in cash, nor do bonus points earn interest.
3.4 If the customer's bonus points do not cover the complete purchase value, the remaining amount can be paid via the offered payment methods. When redeeming bonus points, the value of goods ordered cannot be less than the amount of the bonus points. Any remaining balance will not be refunded by SANGI.
3.5 Bonus points will not be refunded if the customer returns goods paid for in full or in part with bonus points within the scope of the customer's statutory right of withdrawal.
(4) Storage of bonus points
4.1 Your points balance can be viewed at any time in your customer account. Furthermore, the points are valid for an unlimited time.
4.2 If any objection arises concerning the correctness of the points score, the customer has one month from the day the points were recorded on the customer’s account, provided that reasonable access to the account is possible, to raise the objection against SANGI in writing. If the objection is not raised within this period, the score will be deemed to be approved by the customer.
(5) Termination of the customer account and user agreement
5.1 Participation in the bonus program is valid for an unlimited period within the framework of the user agreement. The customer account, i.e. the user agreement can be terminated by the customer at any time without notice, and by SANGI by giving four weeks’ notice to the customer.
5.2 The right to extraordinary termination for good cause remains unaffected. This may be the case, for example, if it is unreasonable for either the customer or SANGI to continue the contract.
5.3 Termination is effected on the part of the customer by deleting his or her customer account. If SANGI gives notice of termination, the customer will be given the opportunity to use his or her accumulated bonus points until the time of termination, unless the customer has culpably given SANGI reason for termination for good cause.
5.4 In the event of immediate termination by the customer, SANGI shall not be obliged to refund the customer's current bonus point balance in any form.
5.5 If SANGI gives notice of termination, the customer will be granted a reasonable period of time in which to redeem his or her existing bonus points.
(6) Termination of the bonus program
6.1 SANGI reserves the right to terminate the bonus program within a reasonable period of time, or even without such a period of time if there is good cause, taking into account the legitimate interests of the customers.
6.2. In the event that SANGI decides to terminate the bonus program, the customer may use his or her accumulated bonus points until termination in accordance with the above provisions, i.e. within a period of four weeks from the announcement of termination. Any unredeemed accumulated bonus points will be forfeited without SANGI having to pay any compensation whatsoever.
8. Delivery and delivery time
(1) Delivery time for orders within Germany depends on the delivery times of DHL, but under normal circumstances shall usually be no more than one to three days (link to DHL transit time calculator
, Origin postcode: 78713).
(2) Standard deliveries within Germany may be made to a) your chosen delivery address, b) a DHL packing station or c) a post office branch as specified in your order. Delivery to a P.O. box address is not possible. As a rule, orders you place before 12 noon will be processed and shipped within 24 hours.
(3) Delivery time for orders to foreign countries (only delivery within the EU is possible) shall usually be two to eight working days. Processing and shipping are as shown in (2) above. Delivery times will also depend on DHL (link to DHL transit time calculator
, Origin postcode: 78713).
(4) The period for delivery shall commence on the day after conclusion of the contract, and end with the expiry of the last day of the stated delivery period. If the last day falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a general holiday recognized by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day shall take the place of such day. In case of delays in delivery SANGI will inform customers immediately.
9. Retention of title
Delivered goods remain the property of SANGI until the purchase price has been paid in full.
10. Claims for defects
SANGI is liable for material or title defects in delivered goods according to the valid legal regulations, especially §§ 434 ff. of the German Civil Code. The limitation period for legal claims for defects is two years starting from the delivery of the goods.
11. Limitation of liability
(1) SANGI has unlimited liability for damages relating to injury to the life, body and health of persons in case of intent and gross negligence, according to the Product Liability Act.
(2) In case of slight negligence SANGI is only liable in case of breach of an essential contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which customers would normally rely. The liability for slight negligence is limited to the amount of damages foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected.
(3) The limitation of liability according to paragraph 2 shall also apply to the benefit of SANGI's vicarious agents.
12. Alternative dispute resolution
The EU Commission has provided a platform for the extrajudicial online settlement of disputes. This gives consumers the opportunity to resolve disputes regarding their online orders without the need to go to court. The dispute resolution platform can be accessed via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
. SANGI is neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure and unfortunately cannot offer you the opportunity to participate in such a procedure.
13. Place of jurisdiction; applicable law; severability clause
(1) If the buyer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, the registered office of SANGI is agreed as the place of jurisdiction.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. Mandatory provisions of the country in which you usually reside remain unaffected by the choice of law. International UN sales law (CISG) is excluded.
(3) The invalidity of individual provisions of these GTC shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Ineffective provisions will be replaced by the legal regulations.
(4) Data about the buyer that has become known in the context of the purchase contracts concluded in accordance with these GTC is collected, stored and processed exclusively for the purpose of implementing the relevant purchase contracts and in accordance with the current provisions of the German General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act.